PANCAKES!

by Brandi Marter July 25, 2016

I’m never giving away my waffle/pancake batter recipe from the restaurant.  Don’t even ask.  My employees have to sign a confidentiality agreement because of the blood and sweat (not literal) that went into that crazy recipe.  I do, however, sell the batter;)  BUT I will give you a recipe that’s quick, easy and delicious every time.  This is the recipe I used for a long time and it’s a great one.  Trust me...mine has 17 ingredients.  You wouldn’t want to make it even if you had the recipe!


6 pancakes


1/2 C Coconut Flour

4 Eggs

1 C Coconut Milk

1 tsp Baking Soda

½ tsp Salt

1 tsp vanilla

1 tbsp coconut sugar (leave out if you want)

Coconut Oil Pan Spray


Mix everything together.  Spray your pan liberally.  Turn the heat to medium and scoop (I use a standard sized ice cream scoop but you could estimate around ¼ c) batter into hot pan.  


Let them cook until you see some bubbles coming through.  Use a spatula to sneak a quick look at the underside of the pancakes and flip them when they’re a little past golden.  Coconut flour is going to be more brown than wheat flour.  This is going to take 2-3 minutes per side depending on your stove.


Slather with grassfed butter and smother with organic maple syrup...or don’t.  If you’re being all the way healthy just top with some great, ripe fresh fruit and have a big fat cup of coffee.



Brandi Marter
BRANDI MARTER

Author

Comentários